Brutal Paws of Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Paws of Fury

BPF is a League of Legends Gaming Clan: Who promote friendship and fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alphablade3000's Ultimate Evelynn Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alphablade3000
Admin
Alphablade3000

Alphablade3000's Ultimate Evelynn Guide Empty
PostSubject: Alphablade3000's Ultimate Evelynn Guide   Alphablade3000's Ultimate Evelynn Guide Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 16:56

Hello and welcome to my Evelynn strategy guide! We will discuss some extremely tactical pieces that make up a stealthy op hero yet squishy as well. Let's begin with...

Summoner Spells:

Ok, a lot of people pick exhaust, ghost and flash here, but i have three words for you... SMITE AND IGNITE. Let's discuss the reasons why..

Exhaust - Yes, it can be used for evasion, to make them miss or slow an enemy, but to be honest we already have one stun and with out ultimate and stealth we will be provided enough evasion.

Ghost - Ok, I don't see much use here, it's basically her ult , so we don't need this.

Heal
- Don't really have to explain much here, should have some support or use ult as heal.

Revive - If your even contemplating this, please leave NOW!

Smite - This is our choice because we need to farm the golem at a very low level so we can get the mana buff and gank around the map. Also Smite helps us farm an early game Philosopher's Stone which we will discuss later on.

Teleport
- No need for this really, can be beneficial to push lanes but it's not for this build.

Clense - A very useful spell, which comes in 3rd, because Evelynn is so squishy.. however it did not quite make the cut.

Fortify - Please do not use this with Evelynn, as it provides nothing beneficial to a DPS hero.

Clarity - We do have mana problems with Evelynn, but a rushed Philosopher's Stone should fix this problem.

Ignite - This is my 2nd choice for a spell, because it is extra DPS and is the final blow time and time again. This is a must USE!

Ralley - No need for this really, I have pretty much explained why up in Heal.

Clairvoyance - A very handy skill, but again not really useful for a DPS hero.

Flash - I see this used so often it's not even funny, however you have enough evasion with your stealth and ult to not need this. I actually laugh when I see a pug pick this spell, as it is useless.

Item build:

(In order)

Regrowth Pendant
Meki Pendant>>Philosopher's Stone (670 gold is when you should go back and buy these)
Boots of Speed>>Sorcerer's Shoes (750 gold to upgrade from boots)
Amplifying Tome>>
Mejai's Soulstealer (Might have to get on separate trip depending on circumstances)
Amplifying Tome, Sapphire Crystal>>Sheen
Blasting Wand, Null-Magic Mantle>>Lich Bane

At this point you should be around 20-23 mins in the game if your having a good game. Everything from this point is circumstantial, depending on the team your playing.
Here are some optimal items for later game play.
(In no order)

Nashor's Tooth
Banshee's Veil
Zhonya's Ring
Fiendish Codex
Abyssal Scepter

If the circumstances aren't bad and I want to stack solid AP I'd do:

Philosopher's Stone
Sorcerer's Shoes
Mejai's Soulstealer
Lich Bane
Fiendish Codex
Abyssal Scepter
Zhonya's Ring
Nashor's Tooth

The last 4 items can be arranged in any order, but do not re-arrange the first 4 items.

Now let's talk about some skills.

Skill Selection:

"Q" "W" "E" "R"

"Q" Hate Spike -(Active): Instantly spikes the closest enemy unit with malevolent energy, dealing magic damage and 50% damage to a secondary nearby target.

* Cooldown: 1 seconds
* Range: 20

Cost: 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 Mana

Magic Damage Dealt: 25 / 40 / 55 / 70 / 85

"W" Shadow Walk - (Active): Evelynn fades away, becoming stealthed. Evelynn's next attack or damage ability will stun her target, ending her Shadow Walk. 1.5 sec delay on stealth (delayed further by damage). Evelynn can cast Shadow Walk while stealthed to destealth.

* Cooldown: 12 seconds
* Cost: 60 Mana
* Range: 200

Stealth Duration: 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 seconds

Stun Duration: 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 / 2 seconds

"E" Ravage - (Active): Deals magic damage to target unit. If Ravage was used from behind, it reduces the target's armor and magic resistance for 5 seconds.

* Cooldown :9 seconds
* Range: 325

Cost: 90 / 105 / 120 / 135 / 150 Mana

Damage Dealt: 80 / 135 / 190 / 255 / 320

Magic Resistance Reduced: by 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26

"R" Malice and Spite - Malice and Spite (Active): Evelynn takes pleasure when enemies are slain. Each time an enemy champion dies, Evelynn gains attack speed and movement speed for 20 seconds (non-stacking). If Evelynn was the killer, she is also healed for 50% of the target's maximum health.

Skill Orders:

Okay I've seen a lot of people get Shadow Walk first, please DON'T it's retarded.
Here's how you want to build your skills..

1) Hate Spike
2) Shadow Walk
3) Hate Spike
4) Ravage
5) Hate Spike
6) Malice and Spite
Max Hate Spike and Ravage from here on and pick up Malice and Spite when available. Then finish out by maxing Shadow Walk.

Rune Page Setup:

Honestly, the best runes for Evelynn can be argued. This is my optimal build for Evelynn:

3 Health Quins
All Red Magic Penetration
All Yellow +5 Health
All Blue Cooldown Reduction (NOT BY LEVEL)

And that's about it.. I will later on get into game play discussion and how to play Evelynn through out a game. Hope you all enjoy![u]
Back to top Go down

Alphablade3000's Ultimate Evelynn Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Paws of Fury :: Evelynn-
Jump to: