Brutal Paws of Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Paws of Fury

BPF is a League of Legends Gaming Clan: Who promote friendship and fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm done.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphablade3000
Admin
Alphablade3000

I'm done. Empty
PostSubject: I'm done.   I'm done. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 7:30

Frankly, I have been meaning to quit LoL for quite some time now.. There has been a lot going on in my life and when I do get a chance to sit down and try and relax and play a game a few people that will be left unnamed seem to enjoy insulting me or bugging me.

Saying that, I can't help but to hold onto the good memories this clan has provided me during the few months I tagged along. At one point, we all had good and bad games a no one would say anything, but as of recently this began to shift to a neutral/negative down spiral. I'm sorry, but the only ones I enjoyed playing with come on a short list as the following:

Demik
Topher
Kurono
Blaze
Nathrill
Dash
Coy
Ramza
Fluffy

Anyone else that was not mentioned, don't worry I didn't forget you, I purposely left you out, because I feel like your responsible for the decrease in this clan's warm welcome. That being said, I hope I didn't go over the line enough to insult any of you. It is the internet and it's a place I could honestly give a fuck less about if your going to come at me with hateful insults and such. You know who you are and the rest will be left unexplained. So to the ones I will miss.. farewell. Best of luck in life.

Dustin
Back to top Go down
Hikaran

I'm done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm done.   I'm done. Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 8:37

Hi Alpha.

If this is about that game as Fiddles the other day, I'm not sorry about what I said throughout and after the game, but I am sorry that you seemed to take it in such a negative way. I just did not appreciate how you just gave up and left us when it was still a winnable game just because you weren't necessarily doing your best that game. You said it yourself: Everyone has bad games. That was yours and I had absolutely no problem with it; my problem was with how you handled yourself when you were having a bad game.

I don't expect you to care about what I have to say. Actually, if you even bother to read it, you're probably going to read this and nitpick over every little thing that makes me sound like a moron, but I just wanted you to know that, except when you got all negative and raged on us, I did enjoy playing with you, even if you did not with me.

Bon Voyage,
Hikaran
Back to top Go down

I'm done.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Paws of Fury :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: